Thursday, March 12, 2009

Some of Our Other Favorite Bookstores




Someone writes hoping this blog isn't going to be a great big multi-part ad for the shop. I'd hope not; I hate ad blogs that try to instantly try to convert you into a consumer. So here's two of my favorite Vancouver bookstores: Duthie Books on 4th Avenue, and the Book Warehouse on Davie Street, ably managed by my pal Elinor M. Both shops have excellent selections and knowledgeable staff. I'm a happy, long-term customer of both. If we don't have something and you need it in a hurry, chances are that one of these two will, or will be able to get it for you.

(Book Warehouse photo courtesy Book Warehouse. Duthie Books photo by Flickr member Jacek S., who has a great set of bookstore photographs, including one of the Kits shop).