Sunday, August 8, 2010

International Relations 101


Dear PFB,

I am Mrs Chantel Plentty from United Arab Emirate. I want to place an order from you. I know the difficulties encountered when shipping internationally, But that will not be a problem because i am registered with a shipping company whom i have used severally without any delay nor problems with my goods. Before i place these order, i want you to notify me if i am able to place the order and most important: If i can make payment with my credit cards MC/Visa because that is the only way we are set for payment now without no delay. I don't place online order can i e-mail my ORDER needed then you can give me a quote here? Looking forward to your swift response then we can proceed further as soon as possible.

Warmest Regards,

Mrs Chantel Plentty

Shipping Address:
1611 Mina Road Al Mariah (Near Sharjah Cinema)
Sharjah. Post Code 211
United Arab Emirate
___________________________________

Dear Mrs. Chantel Plentty,

Yes we can! Of course! Absolutely! But FIRST you will need to send us a photograph of your driving license, so we know that you are not a Known Terrorist or an Internet Scam Artist.

Please be sure to send pictures of BOTH SIDES of your license. If you can't take a photograph, you can also DRAW a picture of your license and send that in to us in its place.

Please also send us a photograph or drawing of 1611 Mina Road Al Mariah (Near Sharjah Cinema), so we know that it is actually your Real Address, and not a Post Office Drop Box.

Once you have sent these things we will send a International Customs Export Form for you to fill out and your order will be On Its Way!

Warm regards,

William "Billy" Lessingwell
International Orders Expediting Department
@ PFB